Are All Men Created Equal?

I pose upon the question: are all men created equal? Do all men believe that they are allowed to have other women? I don't think so. I do believe that there are warm, loving and faithful men out in this world somewhere. I hear in the news so often of one partner or the other cheating and it's just not fair. When we get married or are in a committed relationship, we are supposed to cling to each other, and no one else. When did this extramarital affair thing started happening? Well, according to some very old-timers, it's been going on even back in their day, but you just didn't hear about it like you do in today's times. How can you be sure that your partner will never cheat? That is something I would like to know. Seems that even celebrities cheat on even the most beautiful-looking partners....that should tell you something. It's not you. It's them.

No comments: