Sometimes Days Feel Like They Last Forever

Being separated/divorced sure puts a different perspective on life. Laundry isn't done the same as before, daily meals are prepared differently, and boy oh boy, those bills are sure paid whenever the money comes in now days. Some days feel like they go on and on as though they last forever. Maybe I spend too much time thinking about what could have been or what should have been. I really don't like change. My lifestyle was so comfortable, all of course, but his cheating and lying. I ended up moving out, which took alot of time and effort. I had to learn how to make due with less money and I had to learn how to cook smaller meals. Those can be good things too, I recon, but time sure seems to lag on when you don't have alot of things going on in your life. I think that I should take up a hobby or something to keep my mind busy so I won't think about the past too much. How do you deal with being on your own?

No comments: