Dealing With A Man Who Doesn't Want To Talk

Frustrating as it is, as much as I wanted the answers to all my questions, he was not willing to talk about it. The more and more I prodded, the more he pulled away. Why didn't he want to satisfy my curiosity, knowing that he was the one who cheated on me. He was the one who did wrong in our marriage. I wanted answers, but gone nothing. How do you deal with a man who doesn't want to talk about it? Actually, you cannot make him tell you everything. Even threatening to leave him still didn't work. Giving him the cold shoulder was the only thing that helped me through all this, as far as him thinking that he was being smart by not answering. Perhaps he didn't want to face the actual fact that he had gotten "found out". He didn't want to get into a big arguement because he knew that he was in the wrong. To this day, I have still never gotten any answers, and have to live day by day knowing that at this point, I will never know. I did find a clegyman to talk to, who was also a dear friend of our family. He really did bring alot up for me to think about which helped me get through some of the biggest questions I had. I hope if you are reading this, you will be able to find someone to talk to about your situation and just know, sometimes, you may not get the answers you are looking for.

No comments: