Lying To Keep Up With The Lies

I knew he was sneaky, but he was a very good liar too. Once I started finding a trail of him and the other woman, I started asking questions. He had been lying to me, as well as to many of his friends, except for one of them. This one friend knew some of what was going on, but as my husband was telling me one thing, and his friend another, he began having to tell one lie to cover up another. When they get so caught up in what they're doing, at some point, they get comfortable enough that they sometimes forget what they've told you or others. Some say that you can tell when someone is lying by their figity habits they portrey, but with my husband, I could never tell. He was always straight-faced about things. One thing I was able to find out was his story and his friend's story usually were never the same.

No comments: