Loving A Man With All His Faults.......

When you get married, or couple up with your mate, you learn to accept the flaws along with the good stuff, right? Well, that's how I see it. I learned how to deal with my ex-hubby's childish ways and wanting things done his way, but when we got married, I didn't agree to stay with him throughout his cheating ways. We took a vow and that was to each other, not the other woman, not to add that extra person in our vows, but just to each other. What made him think it was alright to do this to us, and why did he think it was acceptable? When I found out that he was cheating, he acted like it was just nothing, wanting to sweep it under the rug like it never happened and on the road again we would be with our marriage. I did accept all of his faults, but I never agreed to accept his cheating. That was a no-no and a deal breaker for me, but if he would have honestly tried to work things out with me, I would have stayed right there with him, because I know that we all make mistakes, but he didn't want counseling, and he didn't want to admit that he was in the wrong. So who got blamed for HIS cheating? The other woman.

No comments: