How Can I Pay My Bills If He Leaves?

Not only was I afraid of being totally alone ( single with kids), I also worried about finances. How can a woman all alone make it these days? Well, it seems hard, but it CAN be done. First of all, if you haven't been working because you've been a stay-at-home- mom for your kids, I congratulate you!! I've been there, done that and it was wonderful. I did start working again and had my own business so I was able to choose my hours pretty much. If you don't have a job and are facing being on your own, there are several options open for you. Staying with family or a very close friend until you find a good job and get on your feet is one option. Another option would be to ask around to see if someone you know can help get you employed with someone they know. If you already have a job, you must sit down at this point and see your finances and what's got to be paid on paper so you have a better idea of how much you need to bring in to make those bills. At one point in my life, I was told (by him) "oh by the way, I am leaving, and the rent is due next week". I didn't have a job at that time. I had to get out on my own and find one, but luckily, I did. Having too many bills and not enough money to cover them was my greatest fear, but somehow, I made due. Keep your chin up, because it may be tough for awhile, but you can do it!

No comments: