So Many Mixed-Up Emotions

I have been finding out that not only can I love him and hate him at the same time, it's exhausting. I have moments that I feel like things are going along smoothly, and all of a sudden, it feels like the bottom of the pitts. Why does it have to be like this? We cry over how things didn't work out, we get mad over the things that we couldn't change but wanted to, and we sometimes dwell upon the past. I know that after infidelity, life has to be better than this. I feel like this man has walked all over me, yet he felt like I was the one who had to pick up the pieces and go on. I was left holding the bag. Not a good feeling, however, I know that I have to get through all of these emotions before I can move on to something better. Gotta keep my chin up, because I know that even after infidelity, life can be better.

No comments: