Positive Thinking

With a new year here, now's the time for me to start having some positive thinking. I have really suffered through alot with his cheating and I believe it's time for me to try and look ahead to try and see my future positively. Everyone wants someone to love them, care for them, someone to laugh with, someone that truly wants to be with them. It's hard when you have to go through infidelity. When your partner is unfaithful, it makes you think twice, not only about your marriage or partnership, but it makes you wonder about yourself. Life is so hard sometimes but I honestly think that looking for answers and really trying to work your way past your partner's infidelity can really be a good thing. Take things slowly, and as they say, one day at a time. Find something that makes you feel positive about yourself. Stop and smell the roses, even if it's one rose at a time. Life is too short to be sad all the time.

No comments: