Youv'e Discovered Cheating.....Now What?

What happens next, if you have discovered infidelity going on in your home? What do you do about it? Do you confront him/her, wait and sit on it a little bit before telling him/her you know, or do you sweep it under the rug and hope that it was all a big mistake? Well, I made the mistake of confronting him way too soon, however, because he made me feel like what I thought I heard or saw wasn't really real. He had a way of twisting things around on me. I didn't like that feeling at all. At another time, I tried sweeping it under the rug, and that didn't help me either. I wanted to make it all go away. But it didn't. How can you confront him/her with phone calls and get an honest answer about it ? That might be impossible, but that doesn't mean that it isn't happening. Keep your eyes and ears open. Normally a man/woman that's cheating become very good at lying but they can't keep it up forever. I found that in my case, when he knew I was asking questions, he became better at his lies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i would never stay with the person who cheats on me and give her punishment.
these people should be catched and punished,
james