Who Was This Other Woman????

Another voice meant another woman. There would be NO way that a customer would call about needing money. I tried my best to stay calm after the call and on the trip back home from my daughter's house. I was about to get to the bottom of this, but it would take some time. Geez, I wondered what else life had in store for me. I got back home and didn't feel well. I wanted to know what else he was pulling behind my back. Of course, there was money hidden in his van once again. I was outraged and we got into a tremendous argument. I could never win though, because he always had an explanation for everything. He thought he was sneaky and the more I questioned the sneakier he became. I HAD to find out who this was because I just knew it was not the same other woman. This was a relationship that I knew was not going to make it because I just couldn't take it any more. I had no where to turn. My mother and dad lived about 1100 miles away, as did the rest of my family. I had a couple of friends, but they had their own problems. I had to figure out what my future would be, but I had to find out who "she" was. . . . and it was getting the better of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it doesn't matter who the new "she" is. It really doesn't. There will continue to be a new she whenever the old 'she' is gone. One after another. I am sad for you for not being able to see this.

I always thought it was strange that the spouse blames/shoots the competition when they should be blaming their own partner.