Living with infidelity

As time went on, things got worse. I had my own business of cleaning houses and I was cleaning 2 or 3 every day. When I got home, I was tired but I still cooked dinner... suddenly, he was complaining so much about what I cooked that I ended up cooking him what HE wanted besides the regular dinner. He came and went as he pleased. We went no where together except when he would buy something that needed returned and then I HAD to go with him to help him. One day, I was in the kitchen and my son came in and told me that he had bought a brand new john deer tractor. He had gone to a lawn store that he often gets stuff for his weedeater or edger and he didn't need a credit card because they let him fill out for credit. It was mighty expensive and he never consulted me about it first. He was demanding and when I asked him about the purchase, he told me that he didn't care what things costed, and when the bills came in, I was not to question him, JUST PAY THEM. I was distraught and confused by his behavior. I only wanted peace and I restled with the fact that maybe he was going crazy?????? I just didn't know.

No comments: