My Own Little Place

After we divorced the first time, I ran, and boy, did I run hard and fast. After being apart for 9 months, I came back and we eventually got back together....all of this, AFTER I sold my home. I wished that I had not done that, however, we needed a place of our own again. I found the most wonderful house in a perfect location. We were there for a couple more years until it all exploded again with his cheating. I ended up leaving again, and here I say once more, I wished that I had not left. I wished that he had done the leaving but he was NOT going to go, so I did. Now, I sit here in my own little spot. I have a very small home, but it's all mine. I don't have to worry about cleaning up after him. I don't have to worry about his comings and goings. I don't have anything to deal with except for our daughter and myself and paying the bills. This little house doesn't have much of a back yard like my previous home did, but it's big enough for what I need. I am proud of the fact that I no longer have to deal with him and I am feeling stronger each day because I am making progress. Many women have to down-size after divorce, but hey!!! it's okay because there is a better life ahead.

No comments: