Another Holiday Season ......

Here I sit, so close to Christmas, with Thanksgiving already passed,  now feeling  so much stronger. Long gone are the days that I have to worry about Christmas coming and him  only participating  just enough to get by...another reason for my happiness, is that I don't have to wonder how he's going to treat me or my friends for that matter...it's over, it's done and I am happy that I am on this side of that horrible journey. Going through infidelity is really one of the hardest things in life.  Now that I am on this side of it, you are probably wondering what I have learned from all of it.....well, I feel that I have learned that I really AM worth being treated good. I deserve MUCH better than what he gave me, and that not all men out there are cheaters.....We all see how our society seems to see marriage as living happily ever after and having that little house and white picket fence. Does it exist? Perhaps for some, it really does. 

1 comment:

Harriet Bond said...

As a female PI, I deal with lots of infidelity cases and see the heartbreak it causes, not only for the man and woman involved but for all around them too. It's something that is as old as time, but re-building your self-esteem (I know this is easier said than done...) is the one gift you can give yourself to make it far less likely it will happen to you again. Good luck to all concerned. There's not one woman client I have helped who hasn't thanked me afterwards for enabling them to uncover the truth. It is a devastating thing to find out but it's only through this undisputed knowledge that you can rebuild....