Is There Really Anybody Out There Who Lasts In Marriage Anymore?

Honestly, through the news media, tv and radio, all I hear these days are about couples who just don't make it. And there's sooooooo many of them that end because of infidelity. What's with it these days? What ever happened to marriage that lasts til death do us part? Does it even exist anymore? My parents divorced when I was a young teen....so was I destined to be in a failed marriage? I am wondering because I have been through more than one. Do we learn from our parents? Or is it because of society today being more accepting of failed marriages that just don't work out? Do we often jump into marriage before we are actually ready?  Oh, so many questions with so few answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been 1 month and 1 week that I discovered my husband had been having an affair for 9 months. I have struggled on what to do and how to pick up and move on from here? My husband shared everything with exception of the dirty details and I can not seem to get them out of my head. Recently, I asked my best friend "Is there anyone that is happily married?" Does happy ever after really exist?