Phone Calls

Wierd phone call, such a strange message to leave someone. Maybe it's for someone else? I thought to myself, maybe it was a wrong number. Anybody can make the mistake of dialing wrong. OH how I wanted to be right. There wasn't anything else I could do. The rest of the visit at my daughter's house went well and we came back home without any further incidents. Life carried on as normal. Once again, I noticed a few private calls came through but they showed not answered. Hum, was she trying to reach him again? Will she never give up? What was it that she had that made her keep trying? I tried not to let it bother me, because the calls were not answered. But deep down inside me, I was troubled. What would happen if she called him again and the next time he picked up the phone?

No comments: