Could You Be Friends With Your Ex?

Is it possible to stay friendly with your ex when he/she has really broken your heart with infidelity?  First of all, if you have children together, you must maintain some kind of "niceness" between you to make sure that your children don't suffer from the fall out.  Children are so precious, and so innocent and deserve to have both parents....so, aside from that, what about when your children become adults? I think that this all depends on how much time has passed since he/she crushed your heart and the time since the break up. I can tell you that even though I no longer dwell on his cheating on a daily basis, the pain and hurt is still there, but it's lessened because I no longer have to see him daily, nor do I have to deal with it any longer. My ex doesn't hardly EVER come around to see our daughter so I haven't seen him in a very long time.
I think that after all these years, that if saw him somewhere, we would be able to talk, but as far as being friendly enough to go places together, I don't think so....although, some people are able to put their differences aside and do so. I don't think that I would be able to go somewhere that he and his other woman was, even after all this time, however.....if I ended up at a party or a function where they were at, I would be able to make the best of it....after all, it's done.

5 comments:

sojin shrestha said...

this is the best site i have even seen before.here we can learn how to be together with eachother without no any hegistation
http://www.surviveanaffairguide.com/how-to-survive-an-affair-in-marriage

MANOJ KUMAR said...

The Information provided here is very nice and I liked to read it. This would be very helpful to married people. I also went through http://www.surviveanaffairguide.com/how-to-survive-an-affair-in-marriage/ which has relevant information about how to survive affairs.

Hercules said...

Yup life should go on, there's no point to look where there is no future at all.<a href ="http://www.surviveanaffairguide.com/how-to-survive-an-affair-in-marriage/>Website</a> yet we should try to maintain friendly relation if theres a case of children around, they are fragile and we shouldnt do anything stupid that disrupts their psychology.

Pastor Vance Williamson said...

Hi
Great thoughts on the subject. I have to say this is a great battle of the heart. Being friends after an affair would have to do with the ability to forgive, not forget but forgive.

Anonymous said...

www.cheaterville.com launched 2/14/2011!
Post a cheater anonymously for free! Register today for free!Have e-mail notifications for free!